Aims of Benchmarking
- identifies the "Best in Class"-Organisation and outlines "Best-Practice"
- compares methods, processes, services, costs and/or customer satisfaction with the „best in class“
- identifies existing and viable potential for improvements
- allows you to look over the "own edge of the plate"
- encourages to leave "accustomed lanes"
- indicates improvements to boost performance
- provides information on the success of the implementation of measures
- encourages a continuous learning and improvement process
- Company as a whole:
„Why is Competitor X significantly more profitable than we are; what does it do better?“
„Where are the cost/performance differences to the competitor product and what is the reason for them?“
„What benchmarks do other in-house units/competitors set us in sales - and how do we achieve these?“
Different types of benchmarking
Each Benchmark has its own information potential
The Benchmarking will be conducted in 6 steps
ManagementTeam hat langjährige Erfahrungen im Bereich Automotive Finance - und ist daher ein idealer Partner für ein Benchmarking.
Sprechen Sie uns an...